Asbury Christian Preschool
To provide a safe, Christian environment in which the physical, emotional, social, and academic growth of young children will be fostered through developmentally appropriate activities which will enable them to experience successes and challenges.
About Our Preschool
About Our 3 Year Old Class:
- Student must be 3 years old by September 1st
- Begins with an opening group time. Children become acquainted with rules and become familiar with the concept of school: sitting, raising hands, cooperation and positive behavior
- The classroom is arranged for different stations to encourage child development in art, motor skills, dramatic play, blocks, lesson time, crafts, books and other developmentally appropriate activities
- Group time is set aside to learn songs and poems, snack time, show and tell, music, learning numbers, name recognition and the alphabet
About our 4 Year Old Class:
- Student must be 4 years old by September 1st
- Provides a smooth transition from the three year old program to a more structured setting of a formal Kindergarten classroom
- Students continue with many of the established routines and begin to build on the many skills needed to prepare them for transitioning to Kindergarten
- Emphasis is placed on developing handwriting, counting and solving with numerals, and letter/sound concepts
- Students continue to learn appropriate “whole group” behaviors
Tuition and Fees:
Tuition can be paid as follows:
Half Day & T/Th – $125/month
Full Day – $250/month
Initial payments are due by August 15th.
Monthly payments are due by the 15th of the each month.
What about transportation?
Our Preschool Class Schedules:
Choose from these class schedule options:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Half Day Program 9:00-11:30 am
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Full Day Program 9:00am-3:00 pm (**Parent must provide packed lunch daily)
- Tuesday/Thursday 9:00-12:30 pm
Uniontown, PA 15401